Thursday 4 June 2009

Chang Mai

Well a trek through the jungle is basically one big sweat fest, almost from start and certainly to finish, throw in some amazing views, some Aussie/Thai humour, white water rafting, Elephant trekking, Bamboo rafting and a night in a Hill tribe village on the side of a mountain, traditional food and luke warm beer and you end up with a recipy for a bloody good time. Shame it all seams to end so quick, I have another day in the jungle planned for tomorrow, flying through or just below the canopy on zip lines. Mind you its an early start as I'm being picked up at 06:15 so more jungles picks to follow. But for now you can delight yourselves with ones attached here. I'll try to attach a video clip or two of my trek, but as I have not done this before it may not work, if it does I think you'll agree it is quite an awesome view. take it easy folks and more updates coming up. Brendan

1 comment:

  1. It seams to me that what you are experiencing at the moment it's a dream...!
    Lucky you!
    Long live the recession in the UK! :p

    ReplyDelete