Friday 18 September 2009

Onto New Zealand





It feels like a million hours on the planes to get from Bangkok to Auckland, in fack its only 9hours from Bangkok to Sydney then 2.5 hours from Sydney to New Zealand. The only pic I have when I was in Sydney (confined to the airport) was of this Qantas jet reversing in front of the Cityscape, the other pics are of Auckland city, with the famous or not (the Kiwi's would like to think so) Sky tower featuring in the remaining pics. As I came through into the arrivals area of the airport there was a traditional Maori bad playing, which was cool but unlikely just for me. I soon realised the Springbok's were arriving very soon after me for a tour of NZ the Kiwi's lost the first game 32 to 29. As I was about to take a video clip my battery died; bugger as soon as the Springbok team were together they got a traditional Maori greeting similar to a Hakka.

No comments:

Post a Comment