Wednesday 20 May 2009

Bangkok May 2009

I have been in Bangkok now for a little while, it's dam hot today was about 35 C and humid, driving round here is mental, crossing the road is even better. I didn't get up to much on the first day except sleepping I also ate quite a bit. Cold water only showers didn't seam that appealing at first but spending all day outside, you soon come to like them. Take a look at some of the pic's I have taken so far let me know what you think. I have met some great people so far and we are headding off to a night market this evening on the skytrain. for Those that are interested this is where i am staying http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/New-Road-Guest-House/Bangkok/18757?source=googleadwordshostelsbyname&gclid=CMLjx8qAy5oCFQjyegodLjT4EQ

Take it easy folks, I'll post more when I have a litttle more time & an internet connection which dosen't rely on carrier pigeons.

Cheers

Brendan.

No comments:

Post a Comment