Saturday 23 May 2009

Kanchanaburi






Hello

Well I can confirm it's still hot, having said that I did have the chance to cool off in a waterfall pool or two, very refreshing and amaizingly blue, check out the pics. The walk to the top tier pool took a bit of negotiating, and not much would pass HSE directives which all adds to the enjoyment. We walked through ERAWAN National Park, with some fantastic views of the surrounding countryside, where we could see through the dense veggitation. I'm also still surviving the street food, so far, and have seen my first squat toilet since I have been here...... NICE.

We took a local bus there & back which had more bodges on it than something from scrapheap challenge. We recon it was about 30-40 year sold with the driver topping up the radiator on route, now theres efficency for you. Hope all is well back home

More to come I'm sure..........

No comments:

Post a Comment