Saturday 18 July 2009

Muang Ngoi






These place names get more special each one I visit. This place as far as I know can only be reached by boat, but it is quite well visited and as most of the places I have been in Laos is stunning. There were only 2 Falang (westerners) on the boat to Muang Ngoi the rest were locals and beer. Thought I'd post the picture of the little lady I spent the night with, although to many legs for my liking, also a sunset over the Nam Ou river, and one of my favorite photo's I have taken so far with the three fishing boats in oh and a view straight down the main street in the village where I stayed for the night. Electricity is only on here from about 18:30 to 23:00 or just before so there are no fans in the rooms, which means having the windows open to have some sort of fresh air..... mossie nets are provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment