Saturday 18 July 2009

Nuang Khaw





Another small place, and the last one I was at for a while that had 24hour electricity The views from the bridge were stunning as was the walk back at night, as there was very little in the way of light pollution, I counted at least a squillion stars. The view off to the right of the bridge is the boat station, unfortunatley I miss understood the time of departure. I got there at 7am it left at 11am. Along wait but at least it was the right way around. An old lady seen carrying Beer-Lao down to the boat for the Falang. The night we arrived after a beer we went for some food (we = 2 Dutch people I met on the way to this village) and gate crashed a locals party, on a works afternoon out as it was the boss's birthday, it finished early as Laos people go to bed early and get up chuffing early. The last pick is a woman going about daily life on her boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment